N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
As one of my dad’s future caregivers

Répondre au sujet    N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum » Association "N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge" » Vie de l'association Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
As one of my dad’s future caregivers
Auteur Message
liyifeng123

Message As one of my dad’s future caregivers Répondre en citant
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
BEIJING cheap nike air max 90 ultra moire , Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- China's national weather observatory on Thursday renewed a blue alert as Typhoon Damrey continues to bring gales to the South China Sea.

At 5 a.m. Thursday, the eye of Damrey was over the South China Sea, 1,060 km east of Ho Chi Minh City, packing winds of up to 23 meters per second, according to the National Meteorological Center (NMC).

Under the joint influence of the typhoon and a cold front, the southern part of the East China Sea, the Taiwan Strait, most of the South China Sea and the Beibu Gulf will be hit by strong gales from Thursday evening to Friday evening.

The typhoon is expected to make landfall in southern Vietnam on Saturday morning, according to the NMC.

The NMC suggested local governments take precautions against possible disasters, and ships in affected areas return to port.

China has a four-tier color-coded system for severe weather, with red being the most serious, followed by orange, yellow and blue.

BEIJING, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Top seed Guangdong suffered an unexpected 117-116 defeat to eighth seed Dongguan in the first round of the playoff in the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) league on Sunday.

With 0.5 seconds remaining, Dongguan's Zhang Kai hit the game-winning layup to seal the victory.

It was the first time in CBA history for an eighth seed to beat a top seed.

Guangdong, who had a team-record 26 straight wins in regular season, grabbed its largest lead at 76-62 in the third quarter but failed to hold it.

Ike Diogu finished with a game-high 46 points and 13 rebounds, Zhang had 12 points. Bobby Brown, the scoring leader of Dongguan, was out of form and just scored 12 points.

Yi Jianlian matched Zhu Fangyu with 27 points for Guangdong. Former NBA Detroit Pistons guard Will Bynum had 30 points and 9 assits.

Defending champion Beijing rolled to a 128-119 victory against Jilin away to make a good start. Stephon Marbury led the team with 26 points and 13 assists, Li Gen contributed a team-high 28 points.

After Jilin had a 16-7 run to cut Beijing's lead one points in the dying minutes of the last quarter, Li Gen scored six straight to secures the leading position of Beijing and hit a pair of free throws with 4.6 seconds to go.

Dominique Jonesscored 40 points for Jilin, Micheal Madanly and Denzel Bowles combined with 42 points.

In another match, Shanxin blew a 19-point second-half lead and lost 115-113 to Qingdao at home. Qingdao's Michael Harris finished with 42 points and 13 rebounds while Von Wafer scored 37 points for Shanxi.

Recently I had the hard discussion with my dad about his plans for aging. And sadly they weren’t very good – basically he has no plan and is faced with some difficult prospects. Like several Americans, he has a lower income and needs to work hard just to make ends meet. He hasn’t taken good care of himself due to a lack of insurance and cash. A consequence of this was that his doctor had to tell him that he wouldn’t be able to work for as long as he originally believed he would be able to.

What can possibly be done? Probabilities are that he’ll need some sort of elder care soon. We began searching for possibilities for housing. By far his greatest expense is and will continue to be housing. If there was some method to reduce this cost, that would most likely be the most effective way of growing his available income. Even so, he desires to stay independant in his own residence for as long as feasible. That was when I really began my investigation. His very best alternative appears to be government subsidized housing.

Many states offer many different programs to subsidize housing for those in need of elder care, and you can find even some from the national government; regrettably, you’ll find far more who qualify than can be served. As just one example, the city of Reading, Pennsylvania has as many as 1500 households in the waiting list for their available programs, additionally, the majority of those on the waiting list are age 50 or older. In a lot of ways, these programs may not satisfy my father’s needs soon enough.

And Dad is not the only senior facing this challenge. As the average age of citizens increases (by some estimates, within the USA, the over 65 population will increase from 13% in 2010 to nearly 20% by 2030) and the economic climate fails to get back on its feet, there has been absolutely nothing but an increase in the requirement for senior subsidized housing. Based on the AARP and their 2011 study, as many as 98% of seniors with low incomes can be known as “burdened” by the price of their housing (which signifies that they spend 30% or more of their earnings on housing).

A senior who is facing well being problems is far more likely to find housing to be a severe burden. The burden of housing makes it quite hard for the elderly to also get the other assistance they may possibly need (including, but not restricted to, a caregiver at home for aid with critical tasks, expensive prescriptions, and all the other burdens of senior healthcare).

As one of my dad’s future caregivers, my challenge is to help him determine an approach to lower his living expenses so that he might be capable of affording the other support he will require in the future. How can this be carried out with the overburdened subsidized housing market place? Here are some actions we’re taking.

Find All of Your Options
There are many subsidized housing choices. He ought to get familiar with all of them and their requirements. There could also be local-only options, and occasionally those are the most effective ones available; it is best to be familiar with those too. The very best approach to get started with this is by getting on the web and researching. Then start calling the neigh. http://cheapauthenticjerseyscollege.com/   Wholesale Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale Authentic Jerseys   Wholesale Cheap Jerseys   Wholesale Nike NCAA Jerseys   Wholesale Basketball Jerseys   Wholesale College Baseball Jerseys   Wholesale NBA Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap College Jerseys Online 

Lun 13 Aoû 2018 - 09:14
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message As one of my dad’s future caregivers

Aujourd’hui à 07:19
Répondre au sujet    N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum » Association "N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge" » Vie de l'association Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation