N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
China compete during the women's 10m platform synchronized

Répondre au sujet    N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum » Association "N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge" » Vie de l'association Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
China compete during the women's 10m platform synchronized
Auteur Message
missdior

Message China compete during the women's 10m platform synchronized Répondre en citant
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
It is often difficult for patients to determine whether ice or heat treatment is appropriate for an injury. Whilst heat often provides immediate comfort and relief Womens Corey Seager Jersey , it may actually be causing more harm than good. Likewise, incorrect use of ice may also prolong injury recovery. If used correctly, however, appropriate ice and heat treatment can help to reduce bleeding, inflammation Womens Chris Taylor Jersey , swelling, muscle spasm and pain following injury. They can also accelerate healing and hasten injury recovery.
How is ice treatment beneficial?
Ice treatment helps to reduce blood flow to the affected region. This is beneficial in the inflammatory phase of an injury (the first 72 hours following injury or injury aggravation) as it helps to reduce the amount of inflammation and swelling that accumulates in the injured region. Ice treatment may also help to reduce bleeding, pain and muscle spasm.
Further measures to reduce blood flow to the affected region are also indicated in the first 72 hours following injury and should comprise: Rest from aggravating activities, elevation of the injured part above the level of your heart and the use of a compression bandage.
(N.B. If on applying a compression bandage you experience pins and needles, numbness or ANY colour change in your foot Womens Jackie Robinson Jersey , the bandage is too tight and is cutting off your circulation. It must therefore be loosened or taken off completely. Remove your compression bandage for sleeping).
Anti-inflammatory medication may also be beneficial in this initial phase and should be directed by your pharmacist.
When should I use ice?
Ice treatment should always be used during the inflammatory phase of an injury (first 72 hours following injury or injury aggravation). Since inflammation normally presents as a pain or ache that increases with rest (especially first thing in the morning) and reduces with movement or a hot shower, we can use these symptoms as a guide for ice treatment.
Therefore, ice should be used for a minimum of 72 hours following injury AND until you have no achiness upon waking in the morning.
During this period, avoid heat treatment, alcohol and massage (to the injured area) Womens Mike Piazza Jersey , all of which increase blood flow and inflammation.
How do I use ice?
The injured area should be iced for 20 minutes every 2 hours. This can be accomplished by using crushed ice or an ice pack wrapped in a damp tea towel.
(N.B. People who are sensitive to cold or have circulatory problems need to be wary when using ice treatment).
How is heat treatment beneficial?
Heat treatment increases blood flow to the affected region. This is beneficial after the inflammatory phase of an injury, since more blood flow means more nutrients and oxygen are transported to damaged tissue, therefore speeding healing. Heat can also help to reduce pain and muscle spasm as well as reduce muscle tightness and joint stiffness.
If used during the inflammatory phase (first three days), heat treatment may increase inflammation and swelling, and can prolong injury recovery.
When should I use heat?
Heat should be used to speed injury healing once the injury has completed the inflammatory phase. This is usually three days following injury Womens Clayton Kershaw Jersey , however, if the injured region is re-aggravated, a further three days of inflammation may occur.As a general rule, heat can be used 72 hours following injury at earliest AND provided there is no achiness upon waking in the morning (that eases with movement).
How do I use heat?
Apply a heat pack for 10 锟?30 minutes at a comfortable warmth to the injured area.
It is recommended that this is repeated 2 锟?5 times daily or as required and should ideally be used before exercise.
Ensure your heat pack is not hot enough to cause a burn. Wrapping your heat pack in towels can help to reduce the temperature.
Postage stamps named in Stephon Marbury's name and face is unveiled in Beijing April 18, 2015.[PhotoCFP] Postage stamps named in Stephon Marbury's name and face is unveiled in Beijing April 18 Womens Justin Turner Jersey , 2015. [PhotoCFP] Former NBA star Stephon Marbury (C) of CBA Beijing Ducks attends a ceremony to unveil a postage stamp named in his name and face in Beijing April 18, 2015. [PhotoIC]
BEIJING, April 20 (Xinhua) -- Former NBA star Stephon Marbury has a statue in front of the arena of Beijing's Wukesong Stadium, three Chinese Basketball Association titles and now he has a postage stamp named in his name and face.
Marbury keeps winning in Beijing. Fresh off winning his third championship in the Chinese basketball league, Marbury was honored with a postage stamp in a ceremony at the National Museum of China on Saturday.
The 38-year-old left the NBA Knicks in 2010 and reinvented himself in China Fernando Valenzuela Authentic Jersey , where he was named one of its 10 "model citizens" in 2014 and honorary citizen of Beijing.
"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that people will be able to buy a stamp of me to mail packages anywhere in the world," said Marbury, who plans to give a speech at the National Museum of China in Beijing.
"I am truly humbled. Never did I imagine in all of my 38 years of living that I - a kid who grew up 7,000 miles away from Beijing and a kid who came from the projects of Coney Island - would have a stamp of myself. I can never have dreamed it."
Marbury has applied for a Chinese "green card", or permanent residence permit. "I'm applying for a Chinese green card Sandy Koufax Authentic Jersey ," Marbury wrote last Friday in his Weibo account, Chinese version of twitter. China started to grant permanent residence permits to foreigners in 2004. Since then, about 5,000 foreigners have received permits.
Marbury, who left a 20 million US-dollar NBA contract behind six years ago to play basketball in Beijing Maury Wills Authentic Jersey , is now a settled superstar in China. He led Beijing to their third and second straight Chinese basket. Cheap Blazers Jerseys   Cheap 76ers Jerseys   Wholesale Paris Saint-Germain Jerseys   Wholesale Liverpool Jerseys   Wholesale Leicester City Jerseys   Wholesale Juventus Jerseys   Wholesale Real Madrid CF Jerseys   Wholesale Inter Milan FC Jerseys   Wholesale Chelsea FC Jerseys   Wholesale Atletico Madrid FC Jerseys 

Mar 15 Mai 2018 - 11:57
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message China compete during the women's 10m platform synchronized

Aujourd’hui à 12:17
Répondre au sujet    N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum » Association "N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge" » Vie de l'association Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation