N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum
Don't sleep on Patriots running back Jonas Gray recently

Répondre au sujet    N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum » Le coin du GN » Archives de la V1 : "N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge !" Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Don't sleep on Patriots running back Jonas Gray recently
Auteur Message

Message Don't sleep on Patriots running back Jonas Gray recently Répondre en citant
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
At the same time, I am happy to announce that Week 12 marks the yesterday of the dreaded byes, With only Carolina and Pittsburgh making the week off. Let's start!

For a guy who tries to look at trends and predict production, I am forced to admit that I dozed off at the wheel with Patriots running back Jonas Gray, Who woke me up big with 201 rushing yards and four touchdowns versus the Colts in Week 11 Ed Dickson Jersey. Approved, He will face a really tough Lions run defense that has allowed a miniscule 69 rushing yards per game(First in the category), But Gray still has potential which will make a playoff bound fantasy team deeper going into the postseason. Grab Gray from the waiver wire immediately or kick yourself next week https://www.panthersfanmall.com/CP79TB9g7OaAqh.

Owners of Browns running back Isaiah Crowell should be glad to know that their guy has a nice matchup versus an Atlanta run defense allowing 23.9 fantasy points per game to the running back standing(Next to the highest in the NFL). Throw in the fact that Cleveland released running back Ben Tate this week and those happy owners should now be borderline ecstatic in rather that Crowell will have one less player he'll be sharing the pig with in the Browns backfield panthersfanmall.com.

Of course, Crowell will still see teammate Terrance West get the ball every now and again, But in Week 11 alone Crowell tallied up 14 carries to West's five. Based on the matchup and some more elbow room on the depth chart, I give thought to Crowell a solid RB2 in Week 12.

Since being renamed the club's beginner in Week 10, Tampa Bay qb Josh McCown has performed admirably, Compiling 589 passing yards and four touchdowns over his last matches. Soon he'll tangle with a Bears pass defense that has allowed league highs with 24 passing touchdowns and 25.4 fantasy points per game to the qb position. If you can not like your quarterback's matchup in Week 12, Take a long look into McCown.

I know we beating the drum for Bengals wide receiver Mohamad Sanu so much this season that I've busted a drumstick or two. Of course, His stats during the last two weeks combined(Five receptions, 43 having yards and no touchdowns) Have been less than beautiful, But this week he has a shot at a sweet recovery matchup versus a horrible Texans pass defense that has yielded 278 yards per game(31st included in a very NFL). I call Sanu a decent WR2 candidate recently and I hope I'll need a new set of drumsticks next week.

I'm gonna utter fantasy heresy here, But owners of Patriots quarterback Tom Brady should evaluate other options before inserting him into their lineups this week Jonathan Stewart Jersey. I know he's been actively enjoying lights out ball of late, But this week Brady will tangle with an exemplary Lions pass defense one that has limited opposing quarterbacks to a mere 17.3 fairy tale points per game(Fewest in the category) Thomas Davis Jersey.

Utilize, Detroit is stingy versus the tight end position. This isn't bad news for owners of Pats tight end Rob Gronkowski, But deeper bad news for Brady, As longshots might do a number on his favorite target. I'm stopping short of promoting that Brady be benched in Week 12; Yet, Don't silicone stamp him into your lineup.

Mollit tempora eligendi quis est quas nihil tempora asperiores sit

Ven 9 Mar 2018 - 07:43 Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Don't sleep on Patriots running back Jonas Gray recently

Aujourd’hui à 01:20
Répondre au sujet    N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge Index du Forum » Le coin du GN » Archives de la V1 : "N'Appuyez Pas Sur Le Bouton Rouge !" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation